Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Galaxy Nails, Take 2

The first shot of these on the blog, but actually the second time I've done galaxy nails.  Wish I'd thought to take pics the first time, so I could compare.  I think these are better, although the pics are blurry crap.  Oh well, at least it gives me an idea what the heckito I did.


Base: Pure Ice Electric! (stupidest name ever), sponged first with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, then China Glaze Fly and Japanese Koi and Sinful Colors Gorgeous. White dots and base of supernova in White On and supernova topped with Japanese Koi. Topped with a layer of Pure Ice Don't You Wish iridescent glitter. Base and top coat used, too, but whatever. Pic above in sunlight, below in indirect natural light.



Thumb pic: so blurry, but shows off the glitter a bit!

One of these days I'll get the hang of not flooding my cuticles when I paint...  The gross, wrinkly fingers are my badge of honor for being a mommy for 14 years (and being a year shy of 40YIKES!), and no amount of amazing, homemade jojoba oil/shea butter body butter seems to cure it.  I find myself wishing I'd been born into a culture that reveres old age, wisdom, wrinkles, and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment