Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Zoo-rific Skittles

I don't know which says more about me, the fact that I just made up an idiotic word (zoo-rific?!?!), or the fact that I succumbed to that prevalent habit: the overuse of hyphens! (Cue look of horror.) Anywho...

Meeting my dad at the zoo tomorrow for his bday, and did these in honor of the occasion:


 Left to right: zebra (duh), snake (not a great shot), giraffe (LOVE), and for my son, whose bday is Friday, his fave: moon jellyfish


Thumb shot: intended to stamp a Bundle Monster owl on that there tree branch, but instead I'm going to be emailing said monster and asking them to replace a shoddy plate from which I cannot pick up ANY image with ANY polish.  Grr. So, I was going to freehand an owl. (My freehand techniques need a bucket load of work!)  About halfway through the grey parts, I thought, "Hey, a koala would be just as cute, and need fewer details."  So, lazy woman's way out gives birth to Blinky Bill (that one's for you, Daddy).

Too many polishes to list, including a frankened nude (better than a Frankennude!) and a couple of colors I mixed up at my polishing table (a.k.a. TV tray I ruined with polish) because I was too stank lazy to go get grey for the eucalyptus lover or pink for the jelly. There's like a sub-theme of laziness tonight, eh?  Oh well, that's it.  Good evening, self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment