Monday, April 22, 2013

My favorite color?!? You gotta be kidding!

I was supposed to use my favorite polish for Day 19. Agh...too tough to chose! I decided to go with a new polish I got after falling in love with Stephanie's swatch of it at Imperfectly Painted: Sinful Colors Endless Blue. She's right in saying photos don't capture how deeply pigmented this polish is, although rather than cobalt, I might say this polish is something like electric royal blue.

At the same time I bought Endless Blue, I also picked up Hottie. Hate the name, but I've been waffling over buying the polish for quite a while. As royal blue is my favorite color in the whole amazing blue-to-blue-green range, I'd planned to just have Hottie over Endless Blue for this challenge. But I really felt the need for something more. So.

Here's my first horizontal gradient using Endless Blue and FingerPaints Tiffany Imposter, topped with the amazing and (in my case) under-utilized Social Suicide:


Something about this one reminded me of space, the sky, day-to-night science textbook diagrams...I love it and could not stop looking at this one on my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment