Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm SO blue!

And by that, I mean that blue has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember.  Especially royal blue, like the Revlon Colorstay Indigo Night (stupid, stupid name)  I used for Day 5 of the 31 Day Challenge. It almost covered with one coat, and I knew that layering over it with Pretty Polish Spectraflair Top Coat and Pure Ice Don't You Wish (Um, lack-of-punctuation alert, people at Pure Ice!) and then stamping with Konad Special Black would hide any teeny bald spots. I used a variety of plates for these royal blue holographic skittles, but they're all from the Bundle Monster 2012/300 series set of plates.

left hand, flash

 right hand, flash

right hand, sunlight

left hand, sunlight

my pretty polishes

Man, I love blue polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment