Friday, March 15, 2013

My one documented beach mani!

I brought about ten polishes (enough for three manis I had planned) to Hilton Head Island, all untrieds, some of which I frankened. I totally meant to take pics of all my looks, but it's amazing how busy a vacation with hubby and four kids can get! I kept forgetting to take pics when my polish was fresh, and in case you didn't know, picking through a beach full of shells does some serious damage to a manicure pretty stinkin' fast! Sigh...

So, here's the ONE look I managed to get a pic of at the beach:

My ring finger accent is Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Copperhead, a previously untried polish. The base for all the others is a frankened peachy nude I call Never Ever Naked, because I always have polish on! Topping Never Ever Naked is Beggy-Bottomed Bad Boy! WHAT?! My silly son called one of the dogs that, and inspiration was born; I mixed into TKB's Glamour Base black and copper tiny glitters along with small and medium black hexes to represent the colors of my sweet beggy-bottomed bad boy Australian Cattle Dog and his sister (both of whose colors are also mottled with white, not included in my polish ). The copper teenies don't show up as well as I thought they would, so I think my Copperhead accent doesn't fit the look as well as I'd hoped for. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment