Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas cracker!

Cracker being my hubby's "swear" word, I thought it very alliterative for this post's title. Because I just remembered there was a mani between the bday/Xmas one and the Xmas day mani!  It was a last-ditch effort to cram in a bunch of the Christmas manis I never got around to. So, my few-days-before-Christmas mash-up:

Kind of a crappy pic taken with my phone, but I've been forgetting since I got sick to take pics of my art! Left to right: cherry candy cane ('cause the Kleancolor metallic red bled through my white stamping), glitter globe, abstract tree, gingerbread dude on a cookie sheet (his wife was on my left hand Smiley), and purple topped with Chunky Holo Black (which didn't even show its awesomeness hereSmiley) because of the baby King!

Excuse the grody dry skin/hang nail on my thumb. I cannot seem to get rid of those! Too much mommy-ing: dishes, baths, meal prep, etc. NOT that I'm complaining. If I'd known these digits were going to become canvases, I'd have started taking better care of my hands years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment