Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What's Up at the Kitchen Table Institute

This is NOT a polish post. I just had some pics of the kids and/or their recent activities that I felt like posting. So, without further ado:

Isabella got 'keets for her 10th birthday! Here she is with Pearl and Jade on their first night at home. She is so in love!

 Olivia did the ropes course at the zoo! She was totally sore the next day, but I know it's one of those things she will always be glad she had the guts to do!

Kristiana curled up in a nest of tissue paper we had tossed in a pile as we unwrapped Christmas ornaments and hung them on the tree. Isn't she the most beautiful, tiny Christmas elf in this outfit?!?!

No pic of the son, just the awesome speaker he made for my Droid out of a TP tube and push pins! It works amazingly well, too! My little builder.  Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment