Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Birthday!

I am SO behind on posts! The whole fam got a really nasty cold that has dragged on from a week before Christmas, and yesterday I breathed in something awful while sanding my pallets with no mask (read: idiot!). Anyway, on to the nails!

The 19th was my best friend's bday and our Christmas get-together, so I wore a birthday/Christmas mash-up for her, b/c she always checks to see what I'm wearing on my little canvases!

I won't even bother to list all the polishes it took to do these.  I will say it took me forevah, and that I should have known drawing the balloon strings below with a Sharpie would smear as soon as I top-coated. Oh well. You can't tell in this pic, but the shimmer of the orange totally glistened and shone in the water marble!!


Because of the wonky shape of my nails, the wreath I copied from here looks kind of dumb on me. I was pretty proud of my deep V French Xmas tree and my mistletoe nails!



No comments:

Post a Comment