Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Swirly Goodness!

I was looking to use colors I don't wear much for this mani, and I'm not a big fan of pink or yellow. I didn't want to rob these colors of their rightful share of well-planned time in the spotlight Smiley, so I spent some time contemplating what to do with two colors I don't like much. This turned out to be fun, and easy, and all that I imagined in my head! Sinful Colors Jamboree, topped with a coat of Kleancolor Metallic Yellow that I then "Saran-wrapped" off to get a cool splotchy effect. When dry, I stamped the swirls from Mash-40 with Konad Special Black. My accent nail is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Black Heart topped with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black. Another mani I could not stop staring at! The pic is hurry-blurry, and you can see edge wear because I'd had it on for two days before I remembered to take a pic, but I think the swirly goodness is still obvious!


No comments:

Post a Comment