Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Breather

Just one huge pic here of a super-simple mani I did as a breather/break in between "inspired by a song" and "...by a movie". I hadn't used my "party in a bottle" in a while, and I've been trying hard to work in a lot of the polishes the kids gave my for my bday and Christmas. Here it is over Mmmm Nails Gummi Bears, which is beautiful but not what I expected at all from the pics online. I thought it was going to be a hot watermelon pink with a green fleck, when it's really salmon with gold fleck. I wasn't really impressed with Mmmm Nails at all; I bought her blue flakie as a cheaper alternative to Zoya Maisie. Wish I'd gotten Maise, at least off eBay, because Zoya's shipping is RIDICULOUS! Anywho, the blue flakie is OK, although the flakes are a little smaller than I'd hoped for, and since I was paying shipping anyway, I got Gummi Bears and a topper of mixed star glitter in a peach-tinted base called Play Date. Still haven't used Play Date. Need to. I also wasn't crazy about the fact that the creator/seller doesn't describe each individual polish; that probably should have clued me in about buying Gummi Bears, but oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment