Sunday, January 27, 2013

I need another break!

After all the work on my Willy Wonka nails, I was ready for another easy mani before I tackle "Inspired by a Book", because it's another one I'll be doing my darn hardest on for my kids. So, in between, using (again) a polish from one of my kiddos, here's the latest:

Sinful Colors Superstar topped with SillyLily New Year's Eve. Kinda reminds me of a wizards robe and conical hat. Check out the rainbow on that star on my index!

After two days, I thought it'd be interesting to see what it looked like matte. Even two coats of NYC Matte Me Crazy had a tough time covering all this shine! It seems even more like a velvety wizard's robe this way.

1/31 EDIT:  I had this on for four days before it started to chip! That's almost unheard of for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment